With the things happening in Zimbabwe today, we have to really stand
up and ask ourselves very many pertinent questions.
1. Do we all understand and agree that what Mugabe and ZANU-PF have
been doing in Zimbabwe in the past 28 years is wrong and was supposed
to be corrected a long time ago?
2. Are we agreed that Mugabe has always been evil and has been the
cause of ZANU-PF taking a very wrong line everytime since even before
3. If asked by certain Pan_Africanists, Afro-American Organizations,
Arab Organizations etc are we all able to relate the evils of Mugabe
and ZANU-PF? Are you not defeated in argument? Be very honest with
4. Tracing the story of Zimbabwe from, say 1980, do you see that
Mugabe should have been removed in any manner a long time ago? Can you
relate that story of Mugabe's evils?
5. Can you honestly say there is another manner of dealing with Robert
Mugabe except by a violent planned process? If so, what is the
6. Do you believe the people in Zimbabwe can remove Mugabe by
"peaceful means"? Expatiate on your view, if you think they can.
7. While I agree that the Economy is "Mugabe's worst enemy", do you
therefore think that that alone should be allowed to "play itself out"
and then lead to Mugabe's demise? If you are of that school of
thought, please explain yourself in detail.
8. Would you refuse that there are cadres that are prepared to face
Mugabe with the language he understands best? That being the violent
approach? If not, please explain why not? In other words why do you
think the cadres cannot be found.
9. Since Mugabe has declared war if the MDC wins the Presidential
run-off; what is the way forward for Zimbabwe?