"THE ZIMBABWE MAIL" ARTICLE!!!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REVISIT PRESIDENT BUSH'S ADDRESS TO THE UNITED NATIONS WHERE HE WARNED THE REGIME IN HARARE TO "REFORM" OR BE REMOVED!!!!!!!
OPEN LETTER TO HIS EXCELLENCY, MR GEORGE WALKER BUSH: PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!
31st May, 2008.
Greetings and Felicitations Your Excellency,
A BRIEF PREAMBLE:
My name is Rev Mufaro Stig Hove. I am a Zimbabwean citizen by descent and I am also a South African Citizen by birth. My father, a Shona from Zimbabwe (then Rhodesia) married my mother (a Zulu from Natal) in January, 1956 and I was born at Dundee, Natal, RSA in October, 1956. They went to Rhodesia in 1958 and I grew up there to manhood.
I have decided to live in South Africa since 2006 and have formally taken up my South African Citizenship because I could no longer live freely in Zimbabwe, the country I have so loved and have grown up in from the said 1958 to the said 2006.
I have written a lot about the true situation in my beloved land and the very reason why I decided to write was so that all those who want to know the truth can read for themselves and get it from the proverbial "horse's mouth."
I run a conglomerate of blogs and the Index one being www.zimfinalpush.blogspot.com . For obvious reasons, I have never set foot on Zimbabwean soil since I left in August, 2006.
With the type of free blogging I do, I would never see the sun 24 hours or less of setting my foot on Zimbabwean soil.
MY APPEAL, YOUR EXCELLENCY!
Your Excellency, Robert Gabriel Mugabe is a very evil, arrogant and cunning character.
I will follow my knowledge and interaction with him from as far back as 1973.
I will provide links to articles that I (and a few others) have written and which were picked up and re-published on various other sites and a simple "google-search" of my names or the titles of my submissions can reveal the extent of my "influence".
The purpose of this, my humble letter to you, Your Excellency, is to dispel and correct a lot of propaganda items that certain well-placed persons like Mr Thabo Mvuyelwa Mbeki (State President of the Republic of South Africa) may desperately try to ventilate.
I have been presently motivated by news that he is understood to have written a four-page letter to Yourself, Your Excellency. Although we are not aware of the full contents of the said letter, we understand he castigated you using numerous exclamation marks for he what he calls your "meddling" in Zimbabwe's affairs.
Allow me to give you the full story of the Zimbabwean affairs in question, Your Excellency!
- I wrote an Open Letter to Mr Robert Gabriel Mugabe ( who has illegitimately presided over Zimbabwe's affairs for the past seven years) and I asked him to explain the deaths in mysterious (mainly) car accidents of numerous of Zimbabwe's cream of heroes. The said letter can be found at http://dearmrrobertmugabe.blogspot.com/2006/11/is-robert-mugabe-master-assassin.html under the title "IS ROBERT MUGABE THE MASTER-ASSASSIN?" As a very dedicated ZANU-PF cadre up till 2003, I was aware of these assassinations and I ask Mr Robert Mugabe to respond to that letter for the benefit of the whole world.
- I was Secretary of ZANU-PF at District level and we wrecked havoc and killed ZAPU members in Kadoma during the dark days of "GUKURAHUNDI" and I've written extensively on these evil activities and my perspective of how these things happened and I invite you, Your Excellency, to read my submission, "The Thoughts and Memories of a Former ZANU-PF Cadre" and the posting thereof is available at http://zimfinalpush1.blogspot.com/2007/03/memories-and-thoughts-of-former-zanu-pf.html It is well known that on the 16th of June, 1984 the small farming and mining town of Kadoma (formerly Gatooma) was subjected to ZANU-PF mob-rule which left a trail of burnt houses, destroyed and/or looted furniture and dead,unburied bodies of innocent PF-ZAPU members. I recalled the events of that day in that submission.
- A fellow activist, Joseph Tanonoka Whande wrote a very revealing article on why Mr Robert Mugabe can never retire even if he wanted to. I posted this submission at http://chinja.blogspot.com/2007/08/mugabe-cannot-retire-even-if-he-wants.html It is important to look at these issues when we reflect on the situation prevailing at the moment in the beloved, bleeding country of Zimbabwe.
- Although he is a dubious character, Professor Jonathan Moyo also wrote a very intelligent analysis of the dangers we face as a Nation as Mr Robert Mugabe precariously clings to power at a shameful age of 84. I posted this article at http://zimfinalpush2.blogspot.com/2007/06/death-of-robert-mugabethe-tragedy-ahead.html . I re-named the submission "THE DEATH OF ROBERT MUGABE, THE TRAGEDY AHEAD" by Prof Jonathan Moyo.
- I also wrote a submission along the same lines and I entitled it "IS THE NATION OF ZIMBABWE READY FOR THE EARTHLY DEPARTURE OF ITS 'FATHER'?" (http://zimfinalpush8.blogspot.com/2007/12/is-nation-of-zimbabwe-ready-for-earthly.html ) Your Excellency we are afraid! We are terrified of the aftermath of Mr Robert Mugabe's death. Those that follow him are more afraid than those of us who left him.
- I wrote a very detailed submission on how WE RIGGED ELECTIONS in Zimbabwe. I wrote as one that participated in the evil processes and not as a visiting journalist. I can give an Interview on the things that I wrote in that submission. (http://zimgossiper.blogspot.com/2007/04/full-submission-on-rigging-of-zim.html )
- I wrote extensively on President Thabo Mbeki's strange dealings as far the Zimbabwean crisis is concerned. One was "THABO MBEKI'S PROVERBIAL LONG ROPE" (http://dearmrthabombeki.blogspot.com/2007/07/thabo-mbeki-s-proverbial-long-rope.html ) and the other more detailed analysis is "WHY THE SADC/MBEKI INITIATIVE CANNOT AND WILL NOT SOLVE ZIMBABWE'S PROBLEMS!" (http://zimfinalpush8.blogspot.com/2007/12/why-sadcmbeki-initiative-cannot-and.html) I wrote from the heart, Your Excellency, and I cannot add anything to what I wrote.
- A very respected Media person and Torch-bearer who has suffered untold hardships because of his commitment to Democracy for Zimbabwe ( and indeed for the whole of Africa and beyond): Mr Trevor Ncube who makes it possible for Zimbabweans and the world to get the true and fuller picture of the situation prevailing in Zimbabwe wrote a very lengthy article on the choices facing Mr Robert Mugabe. I posted this article at http://radicalzim.blogspot.com/2007/03/violent-or-peaceful-exit-for-robert_27.html . I need not add anything to that submission.
- Last but not least, Your Excellency, there are numerous voices from the grave. Dr Joshua M N Nkomo who was the founder of the Liberation Struggle in Zimbabwe died a broken man. He left us his own perception of events as they unfolded in the 80s. He wrote a Letter to the then Prime Minister Robert Gabriel Mugabe and it is self-explanatory. I posted it together with numerous other articles relevant to the dark era of the so-called "GUKURAHUNDI". (http://gukurahundi.blogspot.com/2007/04/full-letter-from-dr-j-m-n-nkomo-to.html )
Your Excellency let me not belabour you with information.
Robert Gabriel Mugabe is a despicable crook and gangster who deserves neither Mercy nor Diplomacy.
He must be removed swiftly and even violently to save the sinking, suffering nation!
Please under no circumstances should you be side-tracked by the likes of President Thabo Mvuyelwa Mbeki.
The issue is not about land: the majority of the so-called redistributed land went to a few ZANU-PF "heavyweights" and Mugabe's sisters' children.
The issue is not about black pride: Mugabe is hiding an evil murderer who wrecked havoc in Ethiopia and brutally took the life of HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY HAILLE SELLASE (RAS TAFARI).
Mugabe deserves no honourable place in History. Whoever would bring him down to size would be the Hero all of us are looking for!
PLEASE ASSIST THE DEMOCRATIC FORCES TO GET INTO POWER AND SORT OUT THE MESS LEFT BY THE DEFEATED FAILED ZANU-PF MAFIA REGIME.
I thank you for your time to attend to, this my humble letter.
Rev Mufaro Stig Hove.
ALSO POSTED AT http://zimdailynews.blogspot.com/2009/04/open-letter-to-then-pres-g-w-bush.html